https://mittenbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/MittenBrewLogo.png 0 0 MittenBrew https://mittenbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/MittenBrewLogo.png MittenBrew2017-12-04 12:00:192019-09-25 13:30:40Founders Brewing Company 2018 Availability Calendar
Founders Brewing has released a preview of their 2018 Calendar. Check out the initial lineup!
Some notable changes of particular interest:
- Breakfast Stout and Backwoods Bastard will be available year-round. Yep, that’s right, you won’t have to wait for either of these going forward! Well, sort of. Breakfast Stout will not go away and will continue through the New Year, while Backwoods Bastard will make its timeless debut in just a few months. Not bad!
- It’s not indicated on this first availability calendar, but they will be offering Solid Gold, All Day IPA, Rubaeus and all of their seasonal beers, which include Mosaic Promise, Azacca IPA and PC Pils, in 6-pack cans.
- DOUBLE TROUBLE RETURNS! By popular demand, they’re delivering. This notorious Imperial IPA will make its return in May 2018.
- They are launching the “Mothership Series,” a brand-new taproom carryout. These beers will range from classics like the inaugural release, Red’s Rye IPA, to experimental new styles. These will only be available for carryout in 6-pack bottles at the taproom locations.
- Saying goodbye to some favorites, like Imperial Stout, Curmudgeon and reDANKulous although we’d like to think of it as ‘until we meet again.’ Because, let’s be real, Founders’ brings back old faves all the time!
- Green Zebra was such a hit it’s coming back around. This gose-style ale, brewed with watermelon and sea salt, was named one of VinePair’s 50 best beers of 2017!
- The Barrel-Aged Series returns and, with it, four new releases that we look forward to sharing with you in 2018.