HOLLAND — The Carhartt Woodsman collaborative brew won’t be the only thing at center stage when New Holland and Carhartt kickoff The Road Home to Craftsmanship tour. The tour, which starts Sept. 20 at Earthworks Harvest Gathering in Lake City, will also feature New Holland’s newly-renovated Stop & Taste Trailer.
The 34-foot 1947 Spartan trailer is geared up with 20 beer taps, a lounge outfitted in Carhartt upholstery and a wet bar.
The tour ends at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, Colo. on Oct. 2. Additional locations include:
- Sept. 21: Grand Trunk Pub, Detroit
- Sept. 23: New Holland Brewing Company, Holland
- Sept. 24: Sugar Maple, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Sept. 25: Subterranean, Chicago, Ill.
- Sept. 27: El Bait Shop, Des Moines, Iowa
- Sept. 29: Reverb, Omaha, Neb.
- Sept. 30: Mountain-View GPS Cookout, exact location in Colorado to be announced via GPS coordinates
New Holland and Carhartt fans can follow the trailer’s journey on New Holland’s blog. The Carhartt Woodsman, an American Pale Ale, will be available in stores Sept. 21.